A Real Estate Sales Representative knows the housing market in your area, has access to data about recent sales in your neighborhood, and can help you price your home accordingly.
10. A Realtor has access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The MLS is a database of current homes for sale. By hiring a Real Estate Brokerage, information about your home will be instantly available to other Agents within your area. They can conduct searches in the MLS for potential buyers to locate properties the buyers might be interested in
9. If you try to sell your home by yourself, you might not be listed in the MLS and buyers’ agents won’t bring your home to their clients’ attention. Also, some buyers are not comfortable about looking at your house while you’re there too, because they feel inhibited about discussing things they don’t like
8. An experienced Real Estate Representative can help you get your house ready for sale, point out housing-code or zoning violations, and suggest improvements to help your house sell.
7. A Real Estate Agent can help you fill out the paperwork needed to offer your home for sale.
6. Realtor can provide referrals of qualified home inspectors and contractors should your home need additional repairs or if it needs to be brought up to code (to comply with your city’s housing rules)
4. A Real Estate Agent regularly talks to other Agents. Word-of-mouth is an extremely effective way of finding buyers.
3. A Real Estate Sales Representative can hold an Agent’s Open House. Those agents will see your house with a professional eye and have their clients in mind
2. A Real Estate Agent can negotiate with potential buyers and their Agents on your behalf. Your Agent must act on your instruction and must tell you about offers. Your Realtor will be particularly helpful if the potential buyer is extremely demanding.
1. A Real Estate Sales Representative is professionally trained to ensure that the sale of your house proceeds smoothly. When trouble arises, your Agent will let you know when you need a lawyer.
For further information about real estate in the Greater Toronto Area, contact Gillian Tenneson – Cell: 647-449-6642